The agency Sudmadatrek Voyages, as part of obtaining an approval of tourism “Operators of Voyages and Stays”, delivered by the Ministry of Tourism, can assure the reservation and the sale of all types of stays, trips or other of leisure and reception services.
Registration number :
Professional Liability :
The registration to one of our stays or circuits implies the acceptance of the general and particular conditions of sale
- SUDMADATREK VOYAGES can not be held responsible for delays and other changes concerning flights, loss or theft of airline tickets, failure to present identity documents and / or sanitary expired or for a duration Insufficient validity (passport, visa, vaccination) at the police station, customs or registration.
- Failure to show at the meeting, the failure to register at the scheduled departure point will be considered as a cancellation, whatever the reasons (pre-delayed routing, weather, loaded road traffic). It will be retained 100% of the total amount of the trip. It is for each participant to check before registration, according to his personal situation or his nationality, that he is in possession of the passport or a valid identity card which will be used for the trip as well as all other formalities (ESTA, visa, etc …) required to enter on the countries of the trip. For foreign participants, check with the embassies the formalities to be completed.
- SUDMADATREK VOYAGES can not be held responsible for the consequences of any incident or unforeseeable and insurmountable events of a third (war, political unrest, strikes outside SUDMADATREK VOYAGES, riots foreign to
- SUDMADATREK VOYAGES, technical or external administrative incidents, delays including the Post Office for the sending of tickets, passports, breakdowns, loss or theft of luggage, space congestion, bad weather, natural disasters).
- SUDMADATREK VOYAGES can not be held responsible for cancellations imposed by circumstances of a nature of force majeure and / or for reasons related to the maintenance of the safety of travelers and / or injunction of an administrative authority.
- Each traveler is consious, in view of the stays and circuits that we propose, that he may run some risks, particularly due to the distance from the medical centers. He assumes them with full knowledge of the facts and agrees not to blame the accidents that may happen to SUDMADATREK VOYAGES, guides or service providers.
- Each participant must comply with the rules of caution and follow the advice of the chaperones.
- SUDMADATREK VOYAGES can not be held responsible for accidents that are due to the individual imprudence of a traveler.
- SUDMADATREK VOYAGES recommends to read regularly before your departure the indications given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs concerning the countries visited or crossed on the site: www.diplomatie.gouv.fr (advice to travelers) or to inform you by telephone 01 43 17 53 53. If the circumstances on the spot in the country of stay so require (group security, weather conditions, unforeseen events), SUDMADATREK VOYAGES subject to the right, directly or through its escorts, to modify a means of transport, accommodation, a route, without the travelers being able to claim any compensation.